?Get my FREE Trading Journal + Weekly Stock Picks: https://bit.ly/2WIm5rJ
1:14 Being detail oriented as a trader
3:48 Have a regular workout routine
6:34 Learning from solitude
8:31 Be resourceful and take action for your own trading
11:28 Accept that only the market is correct all the time
Trade with me
Get my daily Stock Picks
Here are 5 Habits of an Effective Trader. These habits don’t seem like they are related to trading but having them in real life definitely helps with trading discipline.
1. Being detail oriented- This allows you to stick to rules, and paying attention to stock details.
2. Workout regularly- Having a fit body allows your mind to be sharp with fast responses, also allows you to recover faster emotionally when dealing with trading losses.
3. Learning from solitude- Our mind need peace and stillness in order to digest all the information we observe from the market on a daily basis.
4. Being resourceful when trading- Stop looking for shortcuts and easy money to be handed out. Take action and be responsible for your own trading success
5. Having humility- Recognize that you may not be right in the market all the time, and learn to cut losses before they blow up your account.
?️Recommended Trading Tools:
Benzinga Pro FREE 14 day trial (use code “HUMBLEDTRADER” to get 25% Off )
Trade Ideas Scanner (use code “HUMBLED15” to get 15% Off)
Cobra Trading (Best broker for shorting stocks, $30K min)
Get 25% off commissions, mention “Humbled Trader” at the time of account opening
DAS Trader FREE 14 Day Trial (Trading Simulator & Broker Platform)
Interactive Brokers: https://bit.ly/2xNpQ5o
Interactive Brokers Canada: https://bit.ly/2SOIcu6
??Questrade Canada (get $50 FREE commission trades)
Webull Free Trading app (Get free stocks with $100 deposit)
Get My Trading Station Set Up & Favorite Trading Books
For business inquiries ONLY, you can reach me at HumbledTraderBusiness(at)gmail.com
?Follow me on social for more updates:
#daytrading #pennystocks #stocks
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser nor a CPA. These videos are for educational and entertainment purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. I am merely sharing my opinion with no guarantee of gains or losses on investments.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: I only recommend products and services I truly believe in and use myself. Some of the links on this webpage are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. Commissions earned will be used towards growing this channel.
Humbled Trader FAM count: 269,200